Posted by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Daisy came home at 10:30 this morning. She is feeling pretty good, but has
lost 10 pounds!!! She looks so skinny! She came home with orders to rest and
take her antibiotics. She is on Orbax 68. Anybody ever heard of it? She is on
her regular feed schedule, but I am giving her a little extra to help her put
her weight back on slowly. So far so good!!!

One thing...I have found 5 ticks on her since I got her home. I have gotten
them off and I don't want to put any kind of chemical on her right now. Is
there anything I can do to get rid of them? She must have gotten them at the
vets, I haven't seen any ticks here for awhile.

Pat

Pat W
Daisy (harl)
Maggie (merle)
Memphis, TN (where 4 to 8 inches of snow is expected!!!)