Hello,

Here is the result of a couple of discussions between random developers:

what: a group of darcs users/developers will be gathering, probably so that we can try to get dinner together later when: Friday, between 18:30 and 19:30 (or later, depending on when David arrives)
where: Hotel Ibis Sainte Catherine, aka the speaker's hotel

Surely we'll be able to figure the rest out from there. Anyway, if you'd like to hang out, that might be a good way to catch the group.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.