On Monday 03 July 2006 09:33, Simon Marlow wrote:
> [ posting on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED], who tried to post the
> message earlier but it doesn't seem to have shown up, so here it is,
> just in case it got swallowed.  Also Simon submitted bugs to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], which appear to have been lost, so I created tickets
> manually. ]

Look, no offense, but how do we know this isn't some sort of Microsoft war
against open source?

"Oh, look, theres a bunch of bad bugs in Darcs, and it stops software
development! Quick! Switch to a Microsoft solution, and all will be well!"

Microsoft has done that before, how do we know you're not doing this now?

--
Patrick McFarland || www.AdTerrasPerAspera.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,