On Jun 14, 2007, at 5:53 PM, Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:

My co-worker who complains a lot abot darcs frequently mentions how irritating it is that he tells darcs "Go pull thusly now!", and darcs replies by silently hanging. He doesn't know if darcs is making progress and will eventually give output, or if it is just stuck...

By the way, I got a second, independent mention of this issue:

Another person I work with said: "OK, I've got a copy of that tree here. Note to darcs developers: some sign of life during a get would be useful.".

Regards,

Zooko