On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Andreas wrote:

> I've also taken the time to test the new darcs2 and I think I may have found a
> problem.
>
> I have 2 repositories A and B. B is bigger than A. It has all the patches from
> A and some more.
>
> Now I independently converted both repositories to darc2 format -> A2 and B2

The intend is that for one group of repositories, "darcs convert" should
only be run once. Perhaps this needs to be better documented.

So, you could run darcs convert on the bigger repository, copy it with
"get", and then unpull patches until you have a copy to replace the
smaller one.

      Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/