Hi Joe,

On 1 May 2013 18:25, Joe Nash <joen...@blackvine.co.uk> wrote:
> This project sounds quite interesting and I'd like to write a proposal for
> it. Unfortunately I've only just seen the email about the darcs projects and
> the deadline is drawing close, and being unfamiliar with the code or the
> issue I have no idea where to start!

First question: are you famililar with darcs? It's not a necessary requirement I
suppose, but it'll certainly be a good start!

> I'd greatly appreciate more information on this project if any of the
> proposers or anyone in the know is reading!

Do you use irc? The best thing to do at the moment is probably to hop onto
#darcs on freenode, and say hello! I'm "owst", Simon Michael who's done a lot
of work on darcsden is "sm", come and chat about GSoC, darcs and darcsden. If
not, we can go via email...

> For some background, I'm a second year Computer science student at the
> University of Nottingham, and have used Haskell quite extensively in my
> degree thus far, with only more to come. Additionally I have a fair bit of
> experience with web applications.

Ah cool, did you get taught by Graham Hutton?

Cheers,

Owen.