On 10/26/13 5:06 AM, Andreas Abel wrote:
in June I pointed out a problem with darcsum report 'R'

    http://hub.darcs.net/simon/darcsum/issue/1

It seems no one is reading bug reports there, so I am posting on this
list.  This is the issue:

    Darcsum hangs on record and no possibility to investigate why

Guilty! I'm sorry for not noticing your bug report (we really need issue tracker notifications on darcs hub). Thanks for the report, and for raising it here.

The developer notes linked from the home page discuss this a little. Set the variable darcsum-debug to true (M-x set-var, darcsum-debug, t) and you should get enough debug output to see which darcs output is confusing darcsum. (C-h e to see it all).

I would love for someone to rewrite the darcsum/darcs communication system.