Hi everyone,

we had an important release of Darcs 2.10.0 on April of 2015, and the
last point-release is 2.10.3 from January of 2016.

I'm aiming at releasing Darcs 2.12 whithin the next couple of months
to avoid waiting too long for another "big release" which would cost
us too much effort.

I think the only blocker for the release is "darcs stash". Ganesh has
already sent many patches for a refactoring that prepares the stash
command and there are more coming. We need to review them and test the
feature when it is done.

Ganesh also has improvements for the "darcs test" command, if they can
be ready soon, they will make it in 2.12.

If anyone else thinks about another important feature to get in,
please let me know.

The perfect moment for the release would be not too long after the
release of GHC 8, so that we can hope to have Darcs 2.12 included in
the next Debian stable along with GHC 8.

Opinions?

Guillaume