Hi Simon

I for one am doing fine with my local repos and with a bit of scp/rsync
magic everything is working well enough. I do though miss hub.darcs.net,
and I'll be glad when it's back online.  :o)

If anything, this incident highlights the need for more darcsden nodes on
the net. As you already know, I have long considered setting up an instance
in the EU, but I'm not comfortable going at it alone.

Any EU people out there who might be interested in chatting a bit about
joining forces on such a project?

:o)
Thomas