Partha,

> I am sorry, why am I being copied on this? I've not commented on DT
> for quite a long time.

Why are you asking? You have been proposing a set of patch for building
darktable on Win64. The conditions to have this integrated have been
stated clearly by Roman and Tobias, this will avoid any frustration. If
you are still motivated and willing to see this project moving forward
why don't you have a merged effort with Erik?

So to me you seems a good candidate for this mail :)

Best Regards,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B