Hi

I am wondering if it would be possible to provide a module for DT that allows
the loading of other pictures to overlay them with the active picture. This is
basically similar to what the watermark module is doing but more generic.

The use case would be, for example, if I want to replace a dull sky in a
landscape picture with a blue sky from a different picture. I have seen
examples where this scenario is accompished by "mis-using" the watermark modul.

It would be nice if DT had a dedicated modul for that where PNG, JPG and TIF
pictures could be loaded, re-scaled, moved and masked.

Matthias