On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 11:29 PM, David Vincent-Jones
<david...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The repos are not accepting this url currently ... maybe I need to be
> patient?
(i'm using debian, so it was impossible for me to change anything)

I guess, i should have linked this, but i fear the url is too long:
https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3Adarix%3Adarktable%3Amaster&package=darktable

Otherwise, in the url i linked in the mail, are you trying to add it itself,
instead of one of the distro-specific links that is listed on that page?

> David
Roman.