Hi Moritz,

> First of all: this looks awesome! It means yet another reason gone to
> exit DT and open Fusion or, worse, PS. Fantastic work.

Right!

> Some comments.
>
> The overlay looks nice but hides too much of what is going on in the
> image underneath. It would be great if
>
> - opacity of the color overlay in the circles (or even blend mode)
> - density of the arrows
> - color of overlay (I guess arrows and circles share this)

This can certainly be adjusted if this feeling is shared by more
people. Of course you can hide all the control by right-clicking on the
image if needed.

> could be adjusted. Maybe just add this the global prefs?

I'd like to avoid a pref, but we can certainly lighter a bit all the
overlays. I'll try to propose a patch for you to review.

> Another thing is that often one spends a long time creating a spline
> mask for some effect. Then it not unlikely that there is a shared
> edge between that spline and some liquify effect.
>
> Being able to import from/export to the mask manager would be great
> thus.

Sounds interesting. Maybe at some point.

> Another important feature is exchange of warp points/lines/splines
> between liquify instances.

On the same image? What for? For different images this works with a
copy/paste as for all modules.

Cheers,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B