> darktable master just introduced a long awaited change: splitting the library
> into two databases, one library.db with image related things and data.db which
> contains all the globally useful information like styles, presets and tags.
> Please have a look at the console output for a while and look for any SQL
> errors and report them!

I've had a look this morning. There is something that bother me.

In data.db we have the tags (tagsid -> name) and in library.db we do
reference the tags (imagid -> tagsid) for each image.

This means that if we lose data.db we also loose all tags in images
and it also means that library.db is not self sufficient.

Am I missing something?

Maybe all this has already been discussed?

Regards,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://photos.obry.net
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B