Le mercredi 26 octobre 2016 à 07:50 -0400, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :
> But list traffic appears on the list.  Why does one need to be cc'd?

Like in real conversation. When you talk to one people the other are
listening but may not be the main target.

I far prefer to be in To: and the CC: should be to the list. This way I
know when something is directed to me and the CC: is there for others
to take relay if needed or join the conversation.

I really don't see why a mailing-list should be any different from a
real life, but it seems like I'm quite alone about this :)

Regards,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B