Hi,

Unfortunately there was a new upgrade of binutils today on debian sid.

It is from 2.51.20161105-2 -> 2.51.20161108-1

And... the bug is here again.

It seems that upsteam developpers are not aware of it. The changelog shows
that there was a revert to fixe a problem then (today) upgrading to a new
upsteam trunk snapshot... Dangerous way to manage a so important package.
But it is sid ;)

Jean-Luc