Le mardi 06 décembre 2016 à 12:21 +1100, Robert William Hutton :
> I've also been wondering what happened to that feature, as the video
> looked really promising.
>
> The code on the timelapse branch in the
> https://github.com/EleRas/darktable repo didn't build for me though.
> ;(

I also feel sad about this! It would be a really nice addition to
darktable and I don't understand spending so much time on such a large
development without finishing the last step: integration.

I really hope the original author will come back here!

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B