Am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 10:27:09 CET schrieb Timur Irikovich
Davletshin:
> Console output is in the attachment. I clicked right button several
> times, menu showed up (and disappeared instantaneously) 3 times.

The output indicates that at least the click is received and the window is
opened.

I just installed Ubuntu in a VM, installed Gnome Shell and darktable from the
PPA. Everything is working normal for me. Do you have any non-standard addons
in Gnome or something like that? I have no idea about Gnome so I am just
guessing wildly.

The code for those popups is a little convoluted, but maybe you can sprinkle
some more printf(); around to find out what is causing the window to close. I
don't see a way to debug that from over here. :-(

Tobias

[...]