Hi,

that recent move has now screwed everything here :(

If I want to build:

CMake Error at src/external/CMakeLists.txt:4 (add_subdirectory):
  The source directory

    /home/pegelow/darktable/src/external/rawspeed

  does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.

and ./build.sh aborts (and I did what has been suggested by Wolfgang before).

If I want to checkout an earlier commit to get away from this rawspeed thing:

git checkout 693ae87b4dfd0c291969e2043c606935bf55fca5
error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by checkout:
        src/external/rawspeed/data/cameras.xml
Please move or remove them before you can switch branches.
Aborting

All I did was going to darktable-2.2.x branch in-between.

WTF?

Steps like this really need a preparation with clear usage instructions! Right now I'm out with no further clues.

Ulrich