I think I may have mailed everyone as well as the list. Apologies.

Update.

It's odd. Using tab to close or open the sidebars.
The problem is hidden or does not exist when all the panels are expanded.
Hiding them shows black bars on the bottom and right side.
In the lighttable there is a black bar right side only.
Switching local contrast off removes the black bars in light and dark table
views.

Regards