I also asked in the past for a local white balance.
There is a good example with capture one here:
http://blog.phaseone.com/white-balance-compromises/

It is, of course, possible to get an appropriate result with some smart ans
strick use of the existing tools.
I've been at a workshop where capture one was available. I asked to see how
it really works.
The local white balance is really a nice tool.

Regards

Jean-Luc