On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 11:30 PM, Uwe Müssel <uwe_mues...@web.de> wrote:
> Hello Roman,
Hi.

> I've cloned darktable-org/rawspeed and have started to ported the compressed
> RAF support. You can find it at https://github.com/muessel/rawspeed.

> Now I use the CFA from camaras.xml.
Cool :)

> I changed the copyright header: I took the standard one and inserted the
> people from libraw. Mabe there is missing a reference to the libraw project?
Looking at it again, i'm not sure what i was commenting about. So just keep
it as is i guess.

Now, the important question: do you know if that code is noticeably
different from
the vanilla libraw/rawtherapee version? Does it have any
behavior-changing changes?
Like, producing different output for the same raw?

The reason being, there is some kind of rudimentary regression testing
in rawspeed.
It may make sense for me to merge it somewhere in this current state
(with absolutely
minimal amount of changes) so that going forward, all the changes will
be test-able.

Oh, and, please apply clang-format to decompressors/FujiDecompressor.*
and install clang-format git hook, so that the formatting is uniform.

> Regards
>    Uwe
Roman.