Hi Tobias,

we are currently thinking about having the next feature release (2.4.0)
> earlier than Christmas.

Good news!

> In order to plan for that we need to know if anyone is currently working on
> something that should go into the release.

I do have a merge-request for the mask undo support. I would like to have
this in 2.4 if possible. I'm using it locally since some time.

> We would also need some hands on
> deck to help review and polish pull requests.
> In the past development cycle we added a few things that surely need more
> testing, so I expect the RC phase to be longer than usual. That might even
> justify merging things that are not 100% prefect. But that will be decided
> on
> a case-by-case basis.

I think the mask undo may fall into this category. The undo support is not
trivial and it is better to have lot of tester before the final release.

Cheers,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://photos.obry.net
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B