Hi,

I have been using the local contrast module with the laplacian filter on
the git/master version for a few months now, and I noticed that it's
impossible to push highlights farther than 150 % without having the
matching tones washed/faded. I understand it's applied on the L channel,
and thus colors remain unaffected but this looks sometimes weird on
tanned skin tones which end up whiter/more desaturated than they should be.

Would it be possible to add an option to push the color contrast
accordingly in the affected zones as well ? Sort of the same as the
highlights/shadows module ?

Thanks,

--

*Aurélien PIERRE*