So I've re-uploaded them to
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aGKdgR1NkwSdeDHPuvhQLqbjaUnA-QOq.
I've moved the old ones to "Old".

BUT...

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 11:31 AM Bob Tregilus <v2g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And Adam, once you get the shots up on <https://raw.pixls.us/>, did you
>>> want me to open an camera support issue (bug) at <
>>> https://redmine.darktable.org/projects/darktable/issues> or will you do
>>> it? I'd be happy to do it.
>>>

> Also, FYI, I just noticed that a couple of the ILCE-7RM2 submissions at
> pixls.us state: "Kelvies stash: Vignetting and CA correction off; the one
> with it on shows that Sony bakes the corrections into the raws."

Bah. I just got back from the studio with the photos and now I see the
Vignetting and CA correction note. When I look at the RAW file and the JPEG
along side it, I see the JPEG has some correction, but the RAW does not --
or more correctly I see that the images differ in pin-cushing adjustments.
I also was unable to find documentation that this option does modify the
RAW files. Is this actually a real thing?

If so, then I don't think I'll be able to take some additional ones today.
I will have to re-do later.

--
Adam