Hi,

since I did not get feedback on the user list I try it here.

I found that RAW from Canon Powershot G9X Mark II are not supported although
the camera is listed as supported:
http://www.darktable.org/resources/camera-support/

I am using DT 2.2.5 on Manjaro Linux. I am testing with this RAW file:
https://raw.pixls.us/getfile.php/1575/nice/Canon%20-%20PowerShot%20G9%20X%20Mark%20II%20-%20RAW%20(3:2).CR2

7# darktable -d lighttable
RawSpeed:Unable to find camera in database: 'Canon' 'Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark
II' ''
Please consider providing samples on <https://raw.pixls.us/>, thanks!
[rawspeed] (Canon - PowerShot G9 X Mark II - RAW (3_2).CR2) Camera 'Canon'
'Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II', mode '' not supported, and not allowed to
guess. Sorry.
[temperature] failed to read camera white balance information from `Canon -
PowerShot G9 X Mark II - RAW (3_2).CR2'!
[temperature] failed to read camera white balance information from `Canon -
PowerShot G9 X Mark II - RAW (3_2).CR2'!
allocation failed???
[colorin] `Canon Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II' color matrix not found!
[colorin] `Canon Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II' color matrix not found!
[colorin] `Canon Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II' color matrix not found!
[temperature] failed to read camera white balance information from `Canon -
PowerShot G9 X Mark II - RAW (3_2).CR2'!
[colorin] `Canon Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II' color matrix not found!
[colorin] `Canon Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II' color matrix not found!
[colorin] `Canon Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II' color matrix not found!
[temperature] failed to read camera white balance information from `Canon -
PowerShot G9 X Mark II - RAW (3_2).CR2'!
[colorin] `Canon Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II' color matrix not found!
[colorin] `Canon Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II' color matrix not found!
[colorin] `Canon Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II' color matrix not found!

Matthias