Hi. Yes I installed to default location, and also tried that selfupdate
command, before encountering the failing cp command.
For now I omitted all patches, and changed target to 10.11. I'll try to see if
everything blows up.
Compiling dependencies took about 2 full days and still running(because I only
have slow hardware for now), so I'm not sure when I will retry the whole
process. Maybe I'll be able to only rebuild pango and keep everything else.