Hello,

just upgraded darktable and recognized a problem with my setup: lens
correction module does not show the camera as well as it reports to
choose camera and lens manually.

Trying to choose the camera and lens does not show anything, just an
empty chooser, no camera or lens to choose.

Darktable 2.2.5 works fine. After upgrading to darktable 2.4.0 the
problem is present. After swithing back to 2.2.5 the lens correction
works fine again.

My next try was setting up a new user and test dt 2.4.0 with the new
user, new config files and new pictures: camera and lens is still not
found.

My system is opensuse 42.4, with darktable from graphics repo, language
setting is German.

Shall I report this as a bug, or look somewhere else?

Frank