Le mardi 02 janvier 2018 à 12:38 -0200, Jefferson Ferreira a écrit :
> I finish my first module called "mosaic". This module creates a
> mosaic over the image to hide some confidential information (use
> masks to restrict the area).

Why using a gaussian mask over confidential information isn't enough?
I'm not sure to understand the purpose of this module.

> - link to download the module
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9sn3lrek67m56p/mosaic.c?dl=0
>
> - copy this file to <darktable-src>/src/iop
>
> - in <darktable-src>/src/iop/CMakeLists.txt, add the red line below:
>
> add_iop(finalscale "finalscale.c")
> add_iop(globaltonemap "globaltonemap.c")
> add_iop(bilat "bilat.c")
> add_iop(denoiseprofile "denoiseprofile.c")
> add_iop(defringe "defringe.c")
> add_iop(ashift "ashift.c")
> add_iop(hazeremoval "hazeremoval.c")
> add_iop(mosaic "mosaic.c")
>
> - recompile and installing the darktable

Sounds wrong to distribute a new module. Can you do a commit and a
pull-request? Using some random code download on same random server is
certainly not something I would do anyway.

Regards,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B