Hi,

Am 11.01.2018 um 20:05 schrieb Simon Harhues:
If it is about selecting images, how about adding export size as filter
option for the collection module? Instead of pixels, mm/inch + dpi might
be an alternative, although I have no real idea how to put both in one
drop down.

I totally agree. Just showing the maximal exported image size somewhere is not really appropriate for the mentioned use case. Before adding the possibility to collect images with a specific(!) size, however, I would suggest to implement another feature first.

At the moment, one can collect images by specific criteria. Some of these criteria can be expressed by numerical values, e.g., focal length or ISO. It would be nice if one could collect not only images taken at a specific ISO, let's say, but also taken at an ISO larger/greater than a specific given value.

In a next step one could add the possibility to collect images of a width/height larger/smaller than a specific value. The possibility to collect images of a particular size only would not be powerful enough for most use cases. There are too many possible sizes.

        Heiko

--
-- Number Crunch Blog @ https://www.numbercrunch.de
--  Cluster Computing @ http://www.clustercomputing.de