Germano Massullo <germano.massu...@gmail.com> writes:

> Il 23/04/2018 18:28, Maurizio Paglia ha scritto:
>> Well, downgraded lensfun from 0.3.2 to 0.3.1 and now all works!
> You probably should tell darktable maintainer to rebuild darktable
> against new lensfun version

I guess I had the same problem - asked for help here but could not get
it. I figured out a workaround (opensuse leap, darktable 2.4.2, lensfun
0.3.2):

Install lensfun-tools

run lensfun-update-data as normal user

In my case lensfun-update-data saved the lensfun calibration data in
~/.local/share/lensfun/updates/version_1

Then I copied all *.xml files from
~/.local/share/lensfun/updates/version_1 to ~/.local/share/lensfun

After this, darktable recognized my camera and lenses again.

Hope this helps!