Dear all,

I am currently working on a module for denoising at raw level.
The first results are very promising in term of denoising quality, but the
speed of the module is not as fast as it should be (processing the full
image takes about 20 seconds, which is decent for export but too slow for
the processing in darkroom).

The denoising modules that work on the image after demosaic can display
previews in darkroom fastly as they work on a downscaled version of the
image.

I would like to investigate if simple methods of downscaling could work
decently at raw level, so that raw denoising could compute a fast preview
on the downscaled image.

My question is, how (if it is possible) can I get the zoom factor of the
darkroom within the raw denoise module ?
I tried to look into the data available in "piece", but did not find
anything that could give me the zoom factor.
(piece->iscale is constantly equal to 1, no matter the zoom level, and the
same holds for piece->buf_in.scale)

Thank you !

Regards,

rawfiner