On Wednesday, 5 September 2018 07:49:26 CEST Heiko Bauke wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Heiko,

> I am not sure, if one should integrate this module into main.  After
> playing with the GMIC filters, however, I think it would be great to
> (re-)implement some of the GMIC filters for darktable.  In particular,
> the Richardson-Lucy deconvolution sharpening filter is something that I
> desperately miss in vanilla darktable.
>
> What do you think?  Any suggestions?  Is the a GMIC filter that you wish
> to able to use in darktable?

I think having a few filter available (implemented) in darktable would be
really great!

However, something else, I'm still looking forward to get the guided filter
for parametric and drawn masks, any news on that front? :-)

        Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                 a...@cryptomilk.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D