I am going to shoot photos to add support to Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III, following the Pixls.us guide [1]. I have a doubt, Canon menu (you can download the manual at [2]) has a setting called Picture Style, that is a feature that apparently cannot be disabled. I want to ask you which setting should I select for that option [3] in order to shoot good photos for the mentioned purpose.
I would use either "Standard" or "Neutral".

Thank you for your time

[1]: https://pixls.us/articles/profiling-a-camera-with-darktable-chart/
[2]: https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/cameras/digital_compact/powershot_g_series/powershot-g1-x_mark-iii.aspx?type=manuals&manualid=tcm:14-1635230
[3]: paragraph "Customizing Colors (Picture Style)", page 85 of manual