Am 13.09.18 um 07:38 schrieb Matthias Bodenbinder:
> I assume I am missing some significant compiler options for clang. But dont
> know what that is.
> Can somebody help me with that and tell me what I need to do to make the
> clang binary faster?

I found these messages with clang enabled:

-- Could NOT find OpenMP_C (missing: OpenMP_C_FLAGS OpenMP_C_LIB_NAMES)
-- Could NOT find OpenMP_CXX (missing: OpenMP_CXX_FLAGS OpenMP_CXX_LIB_NAMES)
-- Could NOT find OpenMP (missing: OpenMP_C_FOUND OpenMP_CXX_FOUND)
CMake Warning at src/external/rawspeed/cmake/OpenMP.cmake:18 (message):
  Looking for OpenMP - failed.  utilities will not use openmp-based
  parallelization
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/external/rawspeed/CMakeLists.txt:186 (include)

What is missing? I installed openmp.

PS
I am using Manjaro