Hi Aurélien,

I assume you mean pull requests #1759 and #1757.
I agree to Andreas that the improvement has to be documented into the
darktable user manual. You will find the documentation for color balance
module here:
https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/blob/master/doc/usermanual/
darkroom/modules/color/colorbalance.xml

You will also a guidline for the user manual here:
https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/blob/master/doc/usermanual/
README

If you have any questions or do you need someone for proof reading, do not
hesitate to ask.

Pierre