Hi,

Am 29.10.18 um 22:55 schrieb Aurélien Pierre:
Very pleased to hear that (not the bug part, though).
[...]
In particular, I need to enable blending on GPU.  Currently I am working on automatic mask refinement based on a guided filter, see http://kaiminghe.com/publications/eccv10guidedfilter.pdf

I have first fully working implementation of the automatic mask refinement algorithm that works with in the CPU pixelpipe as well as in the GPU pixelpipe. Currently, all data is just copied to host memory, processed by the CPU and the copied back to GPU memory. The actual GPU implementation of the guided filter is still lacking. But I am working on that. See https://github.com/rabauke/darktable/tree/guided_filter for details.

The usual warning: start darktable with --confdir option, in order not to overwrite your working darktable database and configuration if you play with this darktable branch.

        Heiko

--
-- Number Crunch Blog @ https://www.numbercrunch.de
--  Cluster Computing @ https://www.clustercomputing.de