Hi Jo !

Thanks for your answer.

So this doesn't explain why the global colorpicker readings change
depending on the display ICC profile, nor why using a log encoding
between -2.5 and 2.5 EV, the grey gets remapped to L = 77 instead of 50.

I believe there is a gamma correction where it doesn't belong. Where is
the code for the colorpicker ?

Regards,

Aurélien.