After reading all the posts in this thread i want send my own view to this. RT and DT are both great tools with different pros and cons. The most important points for me are:

RT is much simpler to use and the denoise-modul gives great results without hour-long parameter tweaking or years of learning.

DT has the great parametric masks feature

I hope someone will do the porting of the RT-denoise to DT. Together with the RAW-denoise and the profiled-denoise it will be (for me) the perfect way to remove noise.

Jan Ingwer Baer