Le jeudi 15 novembre 2018 à 21:25 +0100, Andreas Schneider a écrit :
> The issue is probably a migration which didn't work:
>
> https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1827
>

> I'm using darktable master which was normally quite stable. The question is
> how can I fix this, change the blendop version in the XMP file back to an
> earlier that the migration is redone and hope it will work?

If you have an XMP previous to the migration it should work.

But you probably didn't notice, the presets in data.db are all broken.
So best to restore your backup :)

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B