Hi,

> the next dt release is already at the horizon.  Thus I had a look at
> current git master.  I just observed just two minor issues:
>
> * I have no clue how the new feature to rename module instances works.
> Clicking on "rename" nothing happens.  I expected that some kind of
> dialogue appears to enter a new name.

Indeed, there was already some report. What desktop environment are you
using? I'm using GNOME Shell and no issue on my side. We need to
understand what trigger this.

> * The UI of the filmic module has the rather unusual feature that the
> module section name "destination/display" does not cover the whole width
> of the module panel as there is an additional UI element, which allows
> to hide parts of the filmic controls.  This is inconsistent with all
> other modules.

I have done that recently maybe I misunderstand what the UI looks like
on your side. Can you share a screen shot.

Thanks,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B