Hi David,
that's not quite enough info to get started with, sorry to say. If you
could load up the core in gdb and run

bt full

then send that info to this mail thread, that would help - as would
making the gzipped core available somewhere.

hth,
James

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 at 13:55, David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't know if this helps:
>
> Thread 15 "worker res 1" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> [Switching to Thread 0x7fffbeffd700 (LWP 19829)]
> 0x00007fffbe1d3b25 in ?? () from /usr/lib/darktable/plugins/libfilmic.so
>
> I started to rework an image that had been completed only 2 days ago. As
> soon as I changed the filmic settings the curve went flat and dt shut
> down. I have not changed my basic computer settings.
>
> I am on Manjaro (Arch repos)
>
> On 2019-01-27 6:32 p.m., Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> [01-27-19 20:54]:
> >> darktable 2.7.0+338~g5b7dd1909
> >>
> >> Just started today .... any use of filmic crashes dt
> > same build on openSUSE Tumbleweed.  don't have a problem.

Solaris software engineer / C / Python / cyclist
https://www.jmcpdotcom.com/blog           https://github.com/jmcp
Find me on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamescmcpherson