Hi Mihkel,

> I should've been more specific on this one: the string I'd mostly
> need to split is the 'default' OpenCL scheduling profile from the
> 'default' button to reset all shortcuts, but I can't find where this
> OpenCL profile gets pulled in from - could you maybe send me looking
> in the right direction once more? It doesn't seem to be in
> tools/generate_prefs.xsl directly? Sorry if this is a noob-question -
> I have experience with translating, but not much with poking around
> in source code :(

Ok, "default" for reset key bindings is in gui/preferences.c line 625:

  button = gtk_button_new_with_label(C_("preferences", "default"));

And default for the GPU profile is in data/darktableconfig.xml.in line
209. But I don't think you can change this one.

Have a good day,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B