Le mardi 12 mars 2019 à 09:38 +0100, sturmflut a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> it looks like the E-Mail storage module doesn't store and read its
> configuration, and also doesn't make sure the internal values are in
> sync with the GUI elements. You have to re-set the compression level and
> output size every time you switch to that output type.

The compression level and output size is not a property of the storage
plug-ins. So of course it is not stored here.

So the issue is not that clear I would say :)

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B