Did a pull yesterday and built from git last night.  Opened the Canon lens
list and was able to scroll with the mouse wheel.  If I move to the top of
the list it autoscrolls up and the same with the bottom even though the
arrow buttons(?) aren't visible.  I'm on Ubuntu 18.04.  I also checked
2.6.2, built from source, and it worked fine also, and the top and bottom
arrow buttons(?) are visible.

Bill