* Dimitri Gathy <dimitri.ga...@gmail.com> [04-27-19 09:03]:
> I barely never use the filmstrip at the same time that the 6(7) options
> under the filmstrip. Also, i have to keep it open to use the 6(7)
> options... i lose time to cycle through & the screen space. The 6(7)
> options would be at a better place, under the zoom frame, so the icons
> would be symmetrical with the right panel, if the zoom option will be
> integrate in the bar, under the zoom screen, at the right. The search
> modules option is not relevant at the top & the more modules option at the
> bottom, neither. The more modules option will be at a better place as an
> icon, in the top bar, and the modules search, at the bottom and as an
> option in the configuration. Also, the iso, speed, lens indication is
> already, in the left panel!

the options you speak of are in the bottom panel, not the film strip.
disable the film strip and show/hide the bottom panel to view those
options.  the film strip is a separate entity which appears in the bottom
panel which you can disable in the GUI Options -> Miscellaneious section
or toggle it on or off using the shortcut, <ctrl><f>.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode