Hi, and thank you very much for the much clearer UI in 2.7.

Two questions:

1.
Is it reasonable to upgrade from 2.6 to 2.7 for daily use?  I'm
especially wary about running into a situation where I'd like to
downgrade, but the XMPs have been changed by darktable, and the
older/stable version would not be able to read them any more.

2.
Is it possible that the depiction of the input histogram has
vanished from the tone curve module?  I did like it very much.

--
http://stefan-klinger.de                                        o/X
I prefer receiving plain text messages, not exceeding 32kB.     /\/