Hi !

That falls back to the difference between Lightroom and Capture One
colors… If the in-camera software has been tweaked for warmer skins, you
won't get the same result with an all-purpose matrice alone.

In color balance, push the highlights slider towards magenta (opposite
of green) with a small saturation, that should do the trick. Maybe do
the same in mid-tones, and push the shadows to green (to soften the shift).

A.