Hello Pierre,

> from my side I will help as last year at the German translation for
> darktable and the German user manual.
>
> It would be nice if there would be a trigger signal when the translations
> can be started.

Sure. I'll send a notification here.

> Does darktable 3.0 have its own branch or is this in master?

Still master as the branching has not started.

> Is the manual included in the same branch as darktable as in previous
> versions or is the manual separated?

In the same branch but we always do the translation from the master
branch as when translation starts we have a feature and string freeze
and the actual branch will be created for RC0 release.

Cheers,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B