Hello All,

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:42:54 +1000, Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Hello,
I've just built the current master (1886-ga2f84373b) on Fedora 30, using my usual rpmbuild spec file, and find that it is very slow,far.

Some more info that may help with this issue.
I just downgraded to a build of dt that I made on 25 Sep, and performance is back to what I have been used to, so I am guessing that something changed in dt source since that version that impinges on performance, or something has changed on my system that has affected subsequent builds?? I am unsure if there is a way to identity the specific version of the master that was used for my build on the 25th.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
--
Regards,